HIV after rubbing my eyes
Jun 6, 2014
Dear Dr. Wohl,
I recently went to a spa for a massage and after that I need to use the toilet to urinate. I of course touch the flush button of the toilet bowl.After few minutes, I rub my eyes using the same finger in flushing the toilet. I did not see any fluids in the flush button but im not 100% sure. Is this a risk for hiv transmission. Thanks.
Response from Dr. Wohl
Not how you get HIV. Check out the HIV 101 section on this site for info on how HIV is and is not transmitted.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom Scared To Death
- Black Spots Sign Of HIV Infection
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Discharge?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.