negative at 176 days
Jun 6, 2014
Hi Dr. Wohl, i tested negative on 176 days using 4th gen. Eclia test by Roche. do i need to retest at 180 days?
Response from Dr. Wohl
No, you are done. This is conclusive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Catch Gonorrhea Without Having Sex?
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- Causes Of False Negative HIV Tests
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.