negative at 176 days
Jun 6, 2014
Hi Dr. Wohl, i tested negative on 176 days using 4th gen. Eclia test by Roche. do i need to retest at 180 days?
Response from Dr. Wohl
No, you are done. This is conclusive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Can Mosquitoes Give You Std's?
- Can Penicillin Cure Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.