Jun 6, 2014
Hi Dr. Wohl,
I would like to ask a question: how accuracy the NAT HIV testing can be? can we draw conclusion based on 30 days NAT testing result?
Please help to answer the questions, thank!
Response from Dr. Wohl
NAT testing is like viral load testing - accurate and sensitive. A 30 day NAT result would be convincing to me.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum Could I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
- How Long Do Doxycycline Take To Cure Chlamydia?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait Until You Can Get Tested For An Std?
- Can Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.