Jun 6, 2014
Hi Dr. Wohl,
I would like to ask a question: how accuracy the NAT HIV testing can be? can we draw conclusion based on 30 days NAT testing result?
Please help to answer the questions, thank!
| Response from Dr. Wohl
NAT testing is like viral load testing - accurate and sensitive. A 30 day NAT result would be convincing to me.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Accuracy Of Pooled NAT Testing For Hiv
- Is It Possible To Get AIDS From Licking Vagina?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Cunilingus
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Erotic Massage?
- What Is The Risk Of Sharing A Razor?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.