Can urine in a cut enter the brain?

I'm 13 years old boy and some of my own urine got into a cut on my index finger. I'm really worried that the semen might have affected my pituary gland. Could the semen have went into my pituary gland? Please Help. I don't know anyone else to ask.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there Rest assured you are fine. Urine and semen from your own body cannot do you any harm. There is no way for any body fluid to impact your pituitary or brain in the way you mention. I'm sorry that you don't feel like there is anyone to discuss these concerns with. Have you thought about talking with a parent, other trusted relative or school health teacher or nurse. If none of them are an option, a medical dr like a pediatrician can be a great person to talk with. I'm sure you will have lots more questions as you get older and it would be great if you could identify someone you trust to confide in so you can get all the facts and stay safe and well. You can certainly always write to us but I do hope you also find someone to chat with in person. Take care LHW

VDRL
hiv urine