tonsillitis and broncho vaxom
May 31, 2014
Having a tonsillitis affects an hiv teste 4generation? May it cause a false-negative? Or the use of the pills broncho vaxom? I did the test 2 moths after the risk. Thank you so much
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there No, neither tonsillitis nor medications to treat will impact the result of your test. If you tested negative you can be sure the result is accurate. Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Headache A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Itchy Skin An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Tingling In Feet Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.