Missed medication

I was expecting my medication to be delivered but they did not do so. unfortunately its Friday and I cannot communicate with either my doctor or delivery office till Monday. will I get a mutate virus as I cant take the medication in 4 days atleast or will I be fine??

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there Rest assured, you will be fine. It is very very very unlikely that being off your meds for 4 days will cause any problems. My best advice would be to stay off all the meds and not take any partial or half doses in the interim and to talk with your provider on monday. It is really great that you are so involved in your health. All will be well. Take care LHW

do i have hiv positive if my pennis touched a little bit with overy fluid
tonsillitis and broncho vaxom