please help me

OK i am 33 weeks pregnant today i had fallen April 6th twice so i went to the er they did blood work and the baby was fine i went home and had to go back to the er may 6th because i started bleeding the er doctor told me i had a positive test and the western blot came up negative i then took another test that night at the er, i got a call back a week later and it came up positive for HIV-1. i don't know what tests were preformed besides the western blot but is it possible that they are false positives because im pregnant? i had 2 different blood tests dome one at 3 months came back neg then one at 6 months that one was neg. i don't use drugs and ive been with my husband for a little over a year now.. please help me out..

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there Yes it is entirely possible and likely that the tests are false positives given your prior testing history and the discrepant results. However, given the urgency of the situation considering your pregnancy I would suggest seeing a physician knowledgeable in interpreting these tests to be sure. I would recommend an HIV viral load test be done. Take care LHW

Taking Thymopeptide coated capsules
Poppers and ARV