used condom cause hiv

Hi I am a boy of 18 .I never had sex . But was curious about it . I found a condom outside used at least 2-3 days before or even muchmore. I was gone mad and took it to bathroom and wearer it now I am in a fear that was it was contaminated by HIV by some one else . The condom was thrown daylight and sun. Did the virus survived and do I need to test

Hi First yes, that was absolutely the wrong thing to do. Never put a condom on that has been used! Either by you are someone else. Next HIV begins to die once it leaves the body and becomes unable to infect. There are other sexually transmitted infections that can survive some longer including Hepatitis. Also there could be just some general bacteria in that condom.

The risk overall of HIV is zero but not for the other items. You should either go in for testing or if you notice anything different happening, sores, drainage etc. I would highly recommend seeing your health care provider for evaluation.

Having sex on my period
i feel i got hiv :(