|Oraquick at home oral swab
May 30, 2014
Would the Oraquick at home oral swab test give an accurate result when used on a child?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi The testing guidelines for HIV are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure and then again at 90 days. As long as there are no other exposures happened during this time frame than the results are conclusive. Yes the Oraquick home test gives you accurate results.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do Results Take From Hiv Swabbing?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.