tested six weeks after exposure

hi doctor. i had sex with a prostitute and i wore condom, after ejaculation i removed my penis and the condom was safe with siemens inside, i again insert my penis inside again and this time the condom broke, in duration of less than a minuite i removed my penis and wash with water.. in six weeks i have tested h.i.v and the results are negative, should i still worry about getting infected?

Hi Condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. That being said you should also never reuse a condom. Most likely why it broke. The testing guidelines for HIV are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure and then again at 90 days. As long as there are no other exposures happened during this time frame than the results are conclusive. You should get tested again at the 90 day point and I would also recommend not just HIV testing but all of the other STI's as those are much easier to get.

plz answer me
8 weeks after exposure tested negative then again after 21/22 weeks