plz answer me

I HAD VISITED A MASSAGE CENTER 1 TIMES 6 weeks ago THE MASSAGER A FEMALE DID A FULL BODY OIL MASSAGE with cum end by body slide(first normal massage and 5-10 minutes body slide ) , Without contact with the vagina or mouth and I did not have cuts on my body. When I went I had a few of the flu . But after 10 days , I feel a bit tired and fatigue and LITTLE intermittent FEVER not continuous(like Feeling heat) attached With increased sweating , after 4 weeks I notice that I have little swelling of one neck lymph nodes after 6 weeks Abdominal pain , Slight change weight and diarrhea simple Improved with diet . Is there a risk of transmission of HIV Or is it just a worried .I am very worried and I'm thinking too much I can not sleep, I sent an email to the massage parlor and told me that the girl does not have HIV .

Hi The risk of transmission through massage is zero! HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted.

unprotected sex
tested six weeks after exposure