unprotected sex

I have been having unprotected sex with a lady for about the last two weeks. I always sucked her vagina anytime we do this and we never used a condom. But the other day I found medication on her bad googled and found its complera for Hiv and when I confronted me she said she been undetectable for more than a year and didn't think they were any risks involved. Am scared to go get tested. so my question is what is the likelihood that I cannot be infected? she also said she was diagnosed with hpv and had to undergo a leep surgery to have it taken out

Hi The risk is incredibly low. She is correct that having an undetectable viral load decreases the risk even more. There are studies out that show someone with an undetectable viral load reduces the risk of transmission by up to 96%, if not more. And that's with condomless sex. Having oral sex the risk is zero! HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted.

Precum
plz answer me