Are Handjobs no risk or small risk

Dear Doctor Most websites advise us that handjobs pose no risk unless the fingers or hands are deeply cut and the penis is cut or has sores at the same time, and even then the risk is remote.However, recently my girlfriend gave me a handjob and i noteced there was a small cut on her finger afterwards, but i was not able to ejaculate and was fully clothed at the time.I have recently discovered that my girlfirend has had many recent encounters with various guys and im getting really worried .Does the fact that i am circumcised reduce my risk factor, or am i just getting confused after reading various responses.I also know that her top of her arm was burnt recently in an accident with an iron but is there a chance that some dried blood nor puss from that could have oozed into my urethra.I am worried whether im concerned unecessarily or if the small level of risk actually warrants a HIV test. I am most grateful for all the advice you could give me.

HI

There has never been a known case of HIV transmission by fingering or any other sort of hand-genital contact. A cut risks HIV only if large, deep, and actively bleeding. HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted. Being circumcised or not doesn't increase or decrease your risk. Having open wounds and a direct exchange of body fluid is what puts you at risk.

1 time encounter
Can somebody help me please?