written 3 times please help me

I hate how absolutely ignorant this sounds. My friend just tested positive for hiv today abd my heart is heavy for him but i know hes a strong person and will make it along just fine. heres my question. he. and i ordered a pizza and he ate some and i finished the rest of a piece he had already eaten off of. the crust. what is the possiblility of transmission I know this sounds completely stupid abd ignorant and i am ashamed of my lack of knowledge. we also smoked a joint afterward. even if my mouth was bleeding what are the risks with this. thank u ms southhall

Hi The only stupid question is the one not asked. Ignorance is solved by education and this is exactly the thing you are doing here by asking questions. The good news.....you cannot get HIV by eating after someone.

HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted.

Thank you for supporting your friend and continue to be with him and support him in this new aspect of his life.

Accidental shared razor
hiv from razor possible?