redlight and fear of HIV

I was in Amsterdam and went in a window with a sex worker there. I use condom from the beginning,oral, and vaginal intercourse. I didnt even kiss her, and he condom in the end was not broken. I found out later that my penis was scratch a little on the tip of the skin because the skin was stretched. Now after 2 weeks, I have sore throat, nose running, light head, but I havent had fever. I am very afraid that I have high chance of infection. Please let me know I have high chance of havingn HIV in my case? This is killing me.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there Latex condoms, when used consistently and correctly, are highly effective in preventing the transmission of HIV. If, as this is the case, then there is no need to worry. Take care, LHW

Risk of HIV with receiving a hand job
Housewife with HIV who cooks