Ways HIV transfer

Hi, I have always heard of all the possible ways HIV can be transfered, the obvious ones such as semen, vaginal fluid and blood. I was curious what about very simple things like human mucus such as the mucus in the throat when you cough or mucus in the nose such as snot/bogey. I have never heard of a direct answer on this. I hope to hear from you

Thank you

The substances you mention do not transmit HIV provide they do not contain visible blood.

Rimmng...what are the real risks?
I'm HIV negative, first sexual partner (unprotected) tested negative today in HIV walk in clinic. Do i still undertake treatment?