HIV after touching toilet then rubbing my eyes

Dear Mr. Glenn,

I recently went to a spa for a massage and after that I need to use the toilet to urinate. I of course touch the flush button of the toilet bowl.After few minutes, I rub my eyes using the same finger in flushing the toilet. I did not see any fluids in the flush button but im not 100% sure. Does this warrant hiv testing.Im worried that someone might have contaminate the button with hiv infected fluids

Phil

Response from Mr. Glenn

No it does not. There's no risk for HIV from this.

As a matter of fact, it doesn't matter where you are. Whether is the massage spa or your grandmother's house. There is no risk from flushing the toilet then rubbing your eyes.

Hope this helps,

Erik

Risk of HIV from sharing tea from the same cup while having tooth infection
Risk of HIV from protected oral and vaginal sex with extreme stress!