Mixing semen with semen
May 22, 2014
Hi, a couple of hours ago I did something with a stranger which I'm worried has put me at risk of HIV infection. I masturbated a man while he masturbated me - he came first (onto my hand) and I used that hand to finish myself off, and came into it too. The mixed semen was therefore in touch with my penis - I'm worried that I might have contracted the virus in that way. What do you think the chances are?
Response from Mr. Cordova
Overall, I would not be concerned. The virus does not live well outside of the human body. Also, any virus present would still have a difficult time finding its way into your bloodstream through an incident like this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.