|same symptoms but test result negative
May 22, 2014
i have sexual relation with a lady only one time,without condom, in jan 9th 2014.after after 14 weeks i tested hiv result is non reactive. but i have still some symptoms same like hiv symptoms,sore throat, headache.
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Those symptoms are not HIV-related. Your 14 week test is conclusive. You are HIV negative. If your symptoms persist I would suggest a visit to the doctor to determine what could causing them.
In health, Richard
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Could I Have Symptoms And Test Negative
- If You Have Hiv Symptoms Can Test Results Show Up Negative?
- Hiv Symptoms With Negative Results
- Coated Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Unprotected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tiredness After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.