|masterbating with a gay man
May 22, 2014
if I masterbate with a gay man could I get hiv.
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Mutual masturbation with a women or a man is a safer-sex activity. You are not at risk for HIV when engaging in mutual masturbation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Positive Women Talk About Their Symptoms
- Am I At Hiv Risk After Only One Unprotected Sex Encounter
- Kaiser Patients And Hep C Treatment
- Is The Window For Hiv Blood Test 8 Weeks?
- Can You Detect Hiv The Next Day After Infected?
- Can You Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Has Hiv But An Undetectable Virus Load?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.