HIV and biting

I am HIV negative but my partner is positive. We have a sexual relationship but I always use protection and he adheres to his medication schedule. But one time during sex I gave him a couple of love bites without even thinking. I also have a habit of biting my lip during sex. After sex I realized what I had done and looked over the bites. There we're bite marks and it was red but no visible blood. The marks and redness were gone the next day. I also looked over my lips and saw no bleeding. I'm just concerned that there might be some bleeding that is too small to see. Again he is on medication and he strictly adheres to it and his viral load is undetectable. Should I still be worried though?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

I would not be concerned. It doesn't sound like you broke the skin so transmission would not be possible.

In health,

Richard

Will i be affected by HIV?
i have hiv