|sore throat can be sign of std
May 22, 2014
10 months ago i had oral sex with a sex worker. one month after (until now) i start have pain in the throat and sore throat from time to time with appearance of white spots some times. but there is no fever. tested for hiv after 6 weeks and 14 weeks came negative. but can this sore throat be a sign of std? even if there is no trashes or sores on the genital parts and no fever?
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Could Sore Throat Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Can Pap Test Show Signs Of An Std?
- How Long Does It Take To Show Signs Of Std?
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- Are Women More Likely To Catch Herpes Than Men?
- How Long Does It Take For A Bacterial Vaginosis To Harm You?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.