|Condom broke but pulled out immediately
May 22, 2014
so two minutes into sex, my condom broke. I immediately pulled out and I never came. We did not finish after that.. Is there a chance my fiancé could be pregnant from maybe pre-ejaculation fluids?
| Response from Mr. Cordova
There is a chance, yes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared To Get Tested
- Flaky Skin After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Can Chlorine Cause A Vaginal Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.