Can someone get infected by drinking water that has HIV blood in it ?

My daughter was at the park yesterday and played volleyball with a family that she meet there. After the game , they offered her water. My daughter drank the water, and now she is worried that someone from that family might put HIV blood in the water, and she probably got infected with HIV. She is very worried. I need your help and advices, Can HIV be transmitted through drinking water that has HIV blood in it ?

Blood in the water? Were they a family of vampires???

She has nothing to worry about as far as HIV. You can not get this virus by drinking some sort of tainted liquid.

To be extra cautious, keep the garlic handy.

Still haven't gotten an answer! Really need help, please?
folic acid and hiv.