test at 84 day

hello. I did the duo tests after 34.62 and 84 days of exposure to risky. They were not reactive or negative 0 now when I was doing the last test, my throat is red tonsils are swollen, and comes to me secretions from the sinuses into the throat. I have no fever but i sleeping bad at night and I'm sweating. during the last three months, twice I had the flu without fever but second time I have had pain in the armpits. Otherwise, I suffer from sinusitis for 2 years. In this condition, can I count on these tests to be valid. please for an answer.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

At 86 days I would not expect your tests results to change. I would feel confident in your negative result. I do not think further testing is required. If your symptoms persist I would suggest a visit to the doctor to determine other possible causes.

In health,

Richard

Risk Assessment, and different responses from smart people i know.
Hiv scare