Can hiv be infected with the sperm of the hiv infected person from hand to hand???

Can hiv be infected with the sperm of the hiv infected person from hand to hand??? my last question was answered by richard cordova so my question to you again please?? Can i be infected after checking the condom was brusted or not there were some gluey or sperm of the female sex work and i think i have touch my penis tips with that sperm hand while removing the condom as there was no napkins available to clean the sperm i used that same hand can i be infected with that issue also ??? please answer me and thanks for answering the last questions

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

No. HIV would not be transmitted this way.

In health,

Richard

need advise
Is what I'm feeling signs of early HIV symptoms???