May 14, 2014
Hi, I am a uninfected guy. I had sex with a lady. The condom broke. Realised after I ejaculated. About a minute before it was fine. She said she is uninfected. But she is sexually active. So I don't know about her status. Her periods were 2 weeks earlier. Soon after, I cleaned up with water under the shower. Please suggest what tests to be done and what else I can do.
Response from Mr. Cordova
Since this was a one-time, brief incident, and you were the insertive partner, transmission was unlikely. You can test at 90 days to be certain if you like. I am confident the result will be negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Flaky Skin An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching An Open Scab?
- Ache In Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Herpes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.