Your my only source of reliable knowledge PLEASE HELP

Hello, First off I would just like to say that you are in a wonderful position to help people, whether it is to sooth their anxiety or point them in the proper direction, I truly applaud you! I'm having a lot of trouble understanding and digesting my results, due to the immense amount of information on the internet. First off, my possible exposure was unprotected vaginal and at this point it was 31 days ago. I have gone for as much testing as possible and now need some help. At day 10 I had an RNA, PCR, REAL TIME (GRAPH) done at LabCorp. It detects as low as 20 copies per ML?? Came back undetectable. Following that on day #14 I had the 4th generation HIV duo test, as I'm sure you know it tests for antigen and antibodies, which also came back negative. Following that test at day #20 I had yet another RNA, PCR, REAL TIME (GRAPH) done at Labcorp. Once again it came back undetectable. At day #31, yes today, I went for the 3rd generation rapid response test,they pricked my finger, which again came back negative. These are indeed all good signs. What worries me is that I have some symptoms and that is what is making question the results. Starting at day #21 I began to have some mild night sweats. It started with a moist collar of my shirt and now it has progressed to me noticing the entire back of my shirt being wet, not sopping wet but we enough. I have also had a rash that comes and goes. The other day I was sweating profusely from exercise, the following day my chest and upper shoulder were covered in a rash mainly, small red dots that were either not raised at all or felt like pimples it burned. Also, I have been having some discomfort in my groin and in just above my collar bone. I went to an ID specialist who told me that he couldn't even find a lymph node so it couldn't be that. My legs have also felt soar 100% not at all directly related to exercise. Now here comes the tricky stuff.... I know the golden standard in antibody at 90 days... but.. #1 My ID specialist told me that the RNA, PCR, REAL TIME (GRAPH) would be about %95 accurate at 10 days, and the other ID specialist that I went to go said I didn't really need further testing being undetectable at 20 days. I have seen on this website that it can go undetected by PCR, but you could still be infected. How much should I bank on these tests? #2 Would the combo test be able to pick up the virus at 14 days? #3 If I wasn't having the night sweats prior to the second PCR test does that mean it would have missed it being that I might not have seroconverted yet? #4 As stated I know the golden egg is the 90 days antibody test, but, at 30 days how confident should I be in my negative rapid test and what are the chances of me becoming positive on my 90 day test? #5 If I was seroconverting at the time I took the 3rd generation rapid test would it DEFINITELY pick up antibodies? #6 What are my other options for testing prior to the 90 day mark? #7 If all of your answers point to me most likely not being positive what could be causing these night sweats and symptoms? Please just give me 2 minutes of your time and help me out here today. Thank you so much

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

The testing you have done suggests that your true status is negative. I would suggest a final antibody test at 90 days, just to be certain. I am confident that the result will be negative.

Your symptoms do not suggest an HIV infection. If they persist then I would suggest a visit to your doctor to determine other possible causes.

In health,

Richard

Possibility of acquiring hiv during protected vaginal sex with bumps
Condom Broke