Possibility of acquiring hiv during protected vaginal sex with bumps

Good day

Before a while ago I had "Molluscum Contagiosum" in my genital area and my dermatologist cut them off and I have been healed and only remark spots left. After 2 weeks I had protected vaginal intercourse with sex worker. When I look to my condom it did not break or slipped but I found in the tissues blood of her "I think she was in period" after we finish. I looked to my genital area I did not see any mark of blood or small cuts at all.

Can hiv be transmitted through healed bumps in genital area? Is hiv test after 45 days of exposure is warranted in my case?

Your answer will be much appreciated

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

You were not at risk in this situation. HIV needs direct access to the bloodstream for transmission to occur, which the healed bumps would not allow.

In health,

Richard

Sexually
Your my only source of reliable knowledge PLEASE HELP