May 13, 2014
Have a irritating blister on lips of vagina feels like ant bite smell during sex sometimes should I be worried
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi If this is something new then most definitely I would see your health care provider for evaluation. If you have had sex it could be Herpes or another sexually transmitted infection. But whenever we have anything change on our bodies we need to make sure we know what's going on and seeing your healthcare provider is necessary for evaluation.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Early Symptoms And Acute Bronchitis
- Will My Doctor Test Me For Herpes When I'm Pregnant?
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Shingles?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like When They First Appear?
- Topical Cream For Shingles And Nerve Pain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.