May 13, 2014
Have a irritating blister on lips of vagina feels like ant bite smell during sex sometimes should I be worried
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi If this is something new then most definitely I would see your health care provider for evaluation. If you have had sex it could be Herpes or another sexually transmitted infection. But whenever we have anything change on our bodies we need to make sure we know what's going on and seeing your healthcare provider is necessary for evaluation.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Get Vd?
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.