CAN SYPHILIS CAUSE INFERTILITY?

My partner had tertiary syphilis (gummas in the mouth). He was cured. We would like to have a child. I have few questions. 1.Is there a risk for a baby to get syphilis? 2.Is he still contagious (either for me or for a baby)? 3.Is there a possibility that syphilis has caused infertility? Thank you!

Hi If his Syphillis has been treated and cured there is no risk to you or your baby. Only if Syphillis is left untreated can it cause issues down the line both for the person infected and their partners.

Is Elisa 4th gen conclusive at 8 weeks of exposure
my test consulive