protected anal sex

I had protected anal sex without lube for a short time(say abt 3mins). I didn't experience any friction though While having a bath felt a bruise(as a result of d soap on dat spot) on my member though very smal. The condom was still intact though I didn't check it using the water test. Is there a possibility it had a tiny hole or tear? What is the risk of hiv infection. Freaking out please help. Thanks N/B I do get bruised at times when I mastubate with a condom.

Hi Anal sex carries the highest risk of HIV transmission, but we know that condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. Also if lubricant is used it must be water based.

Sounds like you did everything right and protected yourself.

std
How accurate is 6 months window period and assurance that the result with out sex after six month exposure is truly NEGATIVE?