should i be feeling confident now about having no HIV infection

hello there doc i have a question for you.I did my serology ELISA HIV1-2 test after 78 days of my last unprotected exposure. and it came Negative and at the end of my report it showed that the tests were performed by MEIA. i wanted to ask you that is this report of being negative is conclusive ? Thank You :)

Hi The testing guidelines for HIV are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure and then again at 90 days. As long as there are no other exposures happened during this time frame than the results are conclusive. 78 days and having a negative test result is a great sign, but for conclusive results I would get another test at the 90 day mark.

im freaking out!!!
std