breast milk

Hi I went oral sex with my girl friend and sucked her breast I tink little amout of milk enterd the mouth is there any way of hiv transmission through this please help

Hi Rest assured this is not a way for you to get HIV. HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted. Mother to child through breast feeding is the volume the baby takes in. A small amount via oral with adults is not a viable way for HIV transmission to occur.

fall of unknown fluid on lips in movie theatre
kiss