Are a woman's nipples transmission sites?

Dear Dr Cordova, I am in a serodiscordant relationship (I am negative, and he has been on ARVs for over a year). I researched ways for us to have a physical relationship without sex. We've experimented with mutual masturbation. He ejaculated on my chest during our most recent encounter. Are my nipples sites of transmission of HIV? Secondly, did I put myself at risk by kissing his balls and the lower part of his shaft (his penis was never in my mouth-- I kissed it, completely avoiding the head and upper part of his penis)?

Thank you very much for your help-- I'm simply trying to be smart and safe. Do you recommend that I get tested in 3 months?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in. You were not at risk in either of these situations. Unbroken skin (nipples included) is an effective barrier against the virus. Kissing his testicles and shaft, as any other part of his body would not pose a risk either.

In health,

Richard

Can I get infected if I drink water that has HIV infected blood in it?
Hiv from cut finger and 7 month negative