am i infected
May 12, 2014
I had a sex with a sex worker 2~3 days ago with condom on. That night i found that i had a small cut on the side of my penis just below the head of the penis. I poured a bit of Hydrogen peroxide on it, then it started to swell and wound won't go away till now (swell as well). Please help me out!
Response from Mr. Cordova
The condom protected you from HIV. If the swelling does not go down then I would suggest a visit to the doctor to determine what it could be.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Picture Of Sexually Transmitted Disease Symptoms
- Statistics On How Many People Get Stds
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.