Risk for STDs from sweat, vaginal fluid, or biting
May 12, 2014
Hy few days ago i had sex with an girl who have somekind of std.my lips and tongue contacted with her sweat over her neck,face nd stomach. Nd also my finger touched nd rubbed some kind of fluid in vagina !!!i also bitted her private part while clothes was over it....am i going to get affected???
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
I'm not sure how you know she has "somekind of std" or what it is. That can be important to determine risk.
BUT, sweat doesn't transmit STDs. Touching vaginal fluid with your fingers doesn't transmit STDs. Biting through clothes doesn't transmit STDs either.
Hope this helps,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- Time Lapse For Genital Herpes Infection
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
- How To Tell A Partner You Have Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.