Please Help Me i m very scared

Dear Experts, I am from Nepal and have had an unprotected sex before the 2months ago. I was little Drunk at the time but not so drunk just a little bit. After then i went to have sex with the female sex worker. There the condom was brusted, I am not sure whether it was bursted or not that female sex worker told me that condom have been broken and when i checked there will sperm inside the condom too but also glue like things or wetty thing outside the condoms too. This is my first time and the room was eventually dark so i m not sure about the condom brusted. But m not scared of this only. what i am scare of is the HIV. She is the active Sex worker and even i ask her about her hiv statue she told me negative but i can't fully believe her and as well i am facing different kind of the health problem since then. At first i got the diarrhea problem after the exposure at the 2week and last for the months. Now i am having the sore throat as well as the lymph nodes swallon in the armpit and my shoulder and arm is being little weighty and heavier. After the exposure at the 4rd week i guess i got the terrible headache also which last for the 1 week or more. Now i am also facing the fatique and Tireness. How much possible is there if the condom was really brusted and i can get infected by these Symptoms??? I have gone for the hiv test at excatly 6 weeks i was found negative. I don't know which generation method was that and which hiv test they did. They pick out my blood through the Injecting Serine and the result was out after the 30mins. Can Hiv be transmitted by sharing the Spoons??????? or having the tounge kiss??????? Please help and reply me i have asked for many time but nobody reply me even once.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

If there was still ejaculatory fluid in the condom then it sounds like the condom did not break. Also, your six week test is a good indicator of your true status.

Go in for a final test at 90 days. I am confident the result will be negative.

In health,

Richard

Brief&Shallow UNPROTECTED ANAL! PLEASE HELP!!
hiv symptoms/oral sex