Brief&Shallow UNPROTECTED ANAL! PLEASE HELP!!

Dear doctor Richard, I asked this question *to any doctor* before but have gotten no reply yet, I was hoping that if I asked directly to you, you could assess me about my risky situation. On april 12 I was drunk met a man at a gay club and we ended up engaging in heavy kissing in the storage room in the back of the club. He then pulled my pants down, licked his fingers and started stimulating my anal area. This lasted for about 10-20 seconds and then he turned me around and kept on doing it for about another 10 seconds.... Then comes the tricky part: I felt a poke, a push that made my external anal sphincter expand I moved away IMMEDIATELY. Realizing what was about to happen I freaked and pulled my pants back up, he confessed he wanted to penetrate me, I asked if he even had a condom and he said condoms and him didn't mix well... Which made me think he could be a person at a high risk of HIV. I'm really scared because this is the first time I see myself in this kind of situation. I tested early this year three months after my last sexual encounter (protected) and hadn't had sex ever since. The part that worries me the most is that I was really wet and dilated and about 1/4 inch of the head of his penis might have slipped inside. (Dipping, I guess this is called, though i've been reading online different opinions about this practice)

Given the duration and the superficiality of the "poke", would you say I had a high or a low risk of acquiring hiv from this encounter?? (assuming he is hiv positive)

I just want to tell you that I will get tested no matter your opinion, I just want to prepare mentally for what to expect, as my anxiety is now getting the best of me...

Thank you in advance for assessing my risk. I really appreciate what you do for us here.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

I would consider this a low-risk situation. We don't even know if he penetrated you at all, but even if he had, it would have been extremely brief.

I am confident your test result will be negative from this incident.

In health,

Richard

Pre-Cum Risk with transsexual escort
Please Help Me i m very scared