Pre-Cum Risk with transsexual escort

Well, I thought it would make sense to check off a box on my bucket list and hired a transsexual escort for a little adventure. We both provided oral sex on each another, then he began rubbing his penis on my anus. Using lube, he gently inserted his penis slightly into my anus for about 20-30 seconds until I said stop as it did not feel good. I am concerned that I could had got hiv from my interaction that night. The escort did say he was tested every three months and that he recently was tested and it was negative. Your thoughts please.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Transmission was possible, but unlikely. This was a one-time incident, it was brief, and there was no ejaculation. In the future, be sure to use a condom for all acts of penetrative sex, whether you are the top or bottom.

In health,

Richard

Took a lamivudine
Brief&Shallow UNPROTECTED ANAL! PLEASE HELP!!