Three years after the possible exposure

Here is my question and thank you so much in advance.

(1) I had a possible exposure three years ago(unprotected sex, not sure of the hiv status of the female). (2) Three months after , I had a blood test and it was negative. (3) I have not had any sexual activity with anyone for the last three years since that possible exposure.

Since I am going to be married soon , I wanted to put any worries beyond doubt, so I tested using Home Access Express HIV-1 Test System two weeks ago( I collected the dried blood sample and sent it to the designated lab). The result came back negative. In order to eliminate the doubt about possible error(human error or instrumental), I tested using the same Testing kit 4 days ago and it came back negative.

First question:

Even though it might sound silly, Could anyone with expertise tell me if I could definitely say that I am 100% free of infection?

Second question:

(2)The person I talked to when get my recent test result said no test is 100% accurate. I wonder if , after three years(without any other sexual activity in between), those test results are not absolutely conclusive in my case?

Also, FDA says that Home Access Express HIV-1 Test System is 99.9% accurate, but how Home Access Express HIV-1 Test System is different from the Anti Body tests performed in clinics or in hospitals?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

You are 100% conclusively negative. All of your tests were done outside of the 90 day window and there were no additional exposures.

In health,

Richard

hiv risk blood stain?
Took a lamivudine