late stage hiv but testing negative?

Dearest experts, lm falling apart.

4 months back l woke up with what seemed like two white fissured strips on both sides of my tongue. Making long story short, lve experienced neuropathic type nerve pain in every joint, had parasites, whitr tongue still, lost alot of muscle all over, dizzy and lethargic at many times, muscle pain 2 months on and off swollen tonsils and lump in throat, immune suppression as my beard takes longer to grow and testicular shrinking with dull pain, also brownish dots all over, burning underpits and groins. And have had a few risky exposures through the years.

I'm scared l got to a late stage of hiv. Ive tested negative twice once at the beginning of this and once three months later by 4th gen blood test and a week after that negative through rapid test blood prick. Ive had every known symptom and am terrified, dts are dismissive after my test results as they seem uneducated about the potential variables for rare cases that look like mine. I may mention that cd4/8 is apparently in normal range.

Is there any hope for me? Cam a miracle happen and be something else or is this all too ironic? I want to end it all and jump off a bridge.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Testing done at 90 days or greater is considered conclusive. You are HIV negative from this incident. Also, your symptoms do not sound HIV related. However, if you are concerned about them then I would recommend a trip to the doctor to determine possible causes. It is not HIV.

In health,

Richard

condom breaks while having sex with prostitute
hiv risk blood stain?