can i do sex with a HIV negative girl

Dear Sir, I am from India,From Iast 6 months i loved a girl,she is divorced,and she don't have any sexual relation with any one from last 6 months.She is coming from good background.Can i able to do sex with her,i talk to her about the diseases that spread through sexual relations,then she told me that she is ready to take any tests to prove that she is free from HIV.SO my Question is if she is HIV negative can i do SEX with her???what are the tests i want to done for her???Kindly reply me sir...Waiting for your early reply

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

You can have sex with her. If you use a condom for vaginal and anal sex you will protect yourself from HIV transmission.

In health,

Richard

worried :(
Terrified about HIV