can i do sex with a HIV negative girl
May 12, 2014
Dear Sir, I am from India,From Iast 6 months i loved a girl,she is divorced,and she don't have any sexual relation with any one from last 6 months.She is coming from good background.Can i able to do sex with her,i talk to her about the diseases that spread through sexual relations,then she told me that she is ready to take any tests to prove that she is free from HIV.SO my Question is if she is HIV negative can i do SEX with her???what are the tests i want to done for her???Kindly reply me sir...Waiting for your early reply
Response from Mr. Cordova
You can have sex with her. If you use a condom for vaginal and anal sex you will protect yourself from HIV transmission.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Dry Mouth After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.