Possible ARS?

Hey could you please give me some insight, Three weeks ago I had sex with two female sex workers at the same time. I used two different condoms with each girl. Also they both gave me unprotected oral sex. I noticed with one girl the condom wasnt on all the way (about half way), and that she climaxed past the condom onto my penis. The condom did however cover the head of my penis. The next day I began to feel nauseous, chest pain, headache, mild fever (under 100), tired, and one small lymph node under each armpit. I thought maybe it was the alcohol or Cialis I took, but the symptoms lasted for a week and a half. So I went and got tested for stds/hiv at two weeks and the results came back negative, but since then my symptoms have now gotten worse and have carried over into joint/muscle pains with the sensation going up and down my body from my neck, fingers, hips, knees, and feet. No vomiting, no sore throat, or rash, but Im still feeling a little nauseous, semi headache, fatigued, slight chest pain, tingling, chills/my body feels really warm/hot and the sensation constantly moves around my body. Although Ive felt some days like I was having a severe fever, it hasnt gone above 100 during any of this. I plan to go and get tested again soon. Can you give me your assessment please.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Since you used a condom you were not at risk for HIV. I do not think further testing is warranted. If your symptoms persist then I would suggest a visit to the doctor to determine other possible causes.

In health,

Richard

Noni-Juice
HIV high risk exposure so scared