May 12, 2014
hello from europe.I made a antibody-test and the result was negative.But sometimes I drink "noni-juice".does it affect the result? My risk-contakt was over 3 months ago.
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi No this won't interfere. The test us looking for HIV antibodies. The juice make affect the viral load but not the testing.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Infection Risk Vaginal Sex Without Condom
- Odds Of Getting HIV Giving Oral Sex
- Sharing A Razor And HIV Transmission Risk
- Muscle Ache Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.