Unprotected Oral and Protected Vaginal Sex

I had a unfortunate oral sex exposure with a call girl and protected vaginal sex. I kissed the outside of her vagina twice and inside once without protection. Now i am really worried if it would have transmitted HIV to me. This is the first time I have had sex outside marriage and I am really worried. Also, while having protected vaginal sex, i felt a lot of heat on my Penis, this is making me worried about breakage of condom. Not sure however if it did break. Please suggest if i should go for a test. It has been two weeks since exposure and i have sore throat,i feel swollen lymph nodes and ear pain. This is making me more worried. Please help,the anxiety is unbearable.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Transmission was unlikely. A 90 day test will give you a conclusive result. You can test at 28 days as well. If your 28 day test is negative I would not expect the result to change by 90 days, but you would still need that final test to be certain.

In health,

Richard

oral sex transmission
Noni-Juice