condom use

I recently had sex male on male we used condom I was receptive well as on top giving we used condom and water base lub no condom breakage at all how safe was I from stds and hiv is testing warranted ty

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Across the board you did everything right. The only risk you have would be for Syphilis since it is transmitted via skin-to-skin contact, you may have been exposed in an area that the condom does not cover. Still, using the condom helped lower the likelihood of transmission.

I do not think you need to test for this incident in particular, but you should be tested for all STD's, including HIV at least once a year, and preferably every six months.

In health,

Richard

HIV from one time exposure, no ejaculation
oral sex transmission