May 12, 2014
Never had anal sex, never let semen in mouth, just regular oral sex. But i have been having recurrent ring worms-type skin infections. Dont remember when was the last time i got the flue and i have a good mouth hygiene. What do you think?
Response from Mr. Cordova
This does not sound HIV related, but you should have your symptoms checked out by a doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Tongue A Sign Of AIDS?
- Fever After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.