May 12, 2014
Never had anal sex, never let semen in mouth, just regular oral sex. But i have been having recurrent ring worms-type skin infections. Dont remember when was the last time i got the flue and i have a good mouth hygiene. What do you think?
Response from Mr. Cordova
This does not sound HIV related, but you should have your symptoms checked out by a doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Runny Nose Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Does Doxycycline Treat Both Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- How Does Cervical Cancer Affect Your Reproductive System?
- How Effective Are Swabs When Testing For An Std?
- Can A Cbc Indicate Any Sign Of Hiv?
- Can I Catch Aids From Kissing With A Mouth Ulcer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.