oral sex risk in transmission
May 12, 2014
Hi I went oral sex with my girl friend I fingered her and keep the finger in my mouth before the viginal fluid in my finger gets dry is ther any way of hiv transmission through that fluid plesae answer me
Response from Mr. Cordova
HIV can be transmitted through vaginal secretions, but this was a low-risk situation. HIV is not readily transmitted through the mouth. You do not need to be concerned.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Percent Of The World Has Herpes?
- What Kind Of Skin Problems Can You Have If You Have Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes And Shingles?
- What Does Herpes Feel Like In Women?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
- Typical Acute Retroviral Syndrome Disease Progression
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.