oral sex risk in transmission
May 12, 2014
Hi I went oral sex with my girl friend I fingered her and keep the finger in my mouth before the viginal fluid in my finger gets dry is ther any way of hiv transmission through that fluid plesae answer me
Response from Mr. Cordova
HIV can be transmitted through vaginal secretions, but this was a low-risk situation. HIV is not readily transmitted through the mouth. You do not need to be concerned.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can I Get Genital Warts From A Razor?
- White Blood Cell Genital Vaginal
- Can Anxiety Cause Night Sweats?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.